Legal System Guidance
Our team has an extensive history in assisting our clients. Please see more information about our lawyers below.
- Lisa Abbott Barrister & Solicitor
- Michelle M. Caron Barrister & Solicitor
Information Coming Soon.
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2016
- Master of Education, Lakehead University, 2013
- Bachelor of Education, Lakehead University, 2011
- Bachelor of Psychology, Lakehead University, 2010
- Honours Bachelor of Kinesiology, Lakehead University, 2010
Michelle Caron is Barrister and Solicitor, having become a recognized lawyer having been called to the bar in September 1, 2017.Michelle practises extensively in the area of criminal law.
Michelle is a member of the Indigenous Bar Association and holds a Professional A Teaching Certificate.
Prior to attending Law school, Michelle spent her time as a lifeguard, swimming instructor and elementary classroom teacher. She spent her time volunteering at the hospital and Outside Looking In- a national indigenous credit dance program to empower high school students.
During Law school, Michelle competed in the Kawaskimhon National Aboriginal Rights Moot team. Michelle was actively involved in the Aboriginal Law Students Association, Program Co-ordinator of Pro Bono Students Canada and volunteered with Dare to Dream. She served as Treasurer of the Aboriginal Law Students’ Association and volunteered at the Community Legal Assistance Services for Saskatoon Inner City Inc. (CLASSIC). She spent a semester abroad at the University of Helsinki in Finland.